Chaplain David Hollis Bonds
- Executive Director and Chief Patient Advocate, Silver Pilgrim Christian Ministries, a 501©3 not-for-profit corporation
- Called to the ministry of Hospice Chaplaincy and the care of the terminally ill and their families
- Christian author and teacher
- Previous pastor of SBC churches
- Quarter-century experience in international healthcare.
- Educational background in Healthcare Administration, Journalism, Government and Comparative Theology
- Native of Charleston, South Carolina. Currently living on the river in Beaufort, South Carolina
Contact me at Silverpilgrim7@gmail.com, and please feel encouraged to comment on my posts
Visit my Facebook page for more information as I continue to work on the Silver Pilgrim Ministries website, which I pray will be up and running very soon.